Chandigarh 20th October 2022; The General Body of PGI Medical Technologists Union in its meeting held today at 4 pm in Lower Café, PGI has unanimously resolved to observe one day of Mass Casual Leave on 14th November 2022. The PGI Medical Technologists Union has 505 Members comprising of Laboratory, R-Ray, and Radiotherapy Cadre.
On 10.10.2022, the Executive Body of Union resolved to observe one Day MCL on 14h November 2022 for the following 6 issues submitted to PGI Administration on 30.08.2022.
“1. Implementation of GP Rs. 4600 in terms of Hon’ble CAT Judgment dated 10.07.2013, which attained finality before Hon’ble Supreme Court on 27.09.2016.
- Holding DPC for implementation of Office Orders dated 05.02.2020 (Regarding 2ndCadre Review Report w.e.f. 1.3.1992) issued in terms of Hon’ble CAT Judgment dated 10.07.2013, which attained finality before Hon’ble Supreme Court on 11.01.2019 and after due approval of MHFW, DoE and President of Institute.
- Illegal and arbitrary withdrawal of GP Rs. 4600 / Rs. 4800 and 3% increment granted while pay fixation w.e.f. 1.1.2006 under MACP, which was granted upon the merger of pay scales of Rs. 5000-8000 and Rs. 5500-9000 in the single grade pay of Rs. 4200 w.e.f. 1.1.2006 under 6th CPC.
- The merger of post of Phlebotomist with JLT Cadre.
- Illegal, arbitrary, and unconstitutional plan of hiring/recruitment of Technical Staff / Phlebotomist under the Contract Labour System on DC Rates.
- Anomaly in RRs for the post of Lecturer (Radiology).”
Since, the PGI Management and Ministry of Health and FW despite given written affidavit on 29.01.2019 to implement the remaining 7 issues within two months, therefore, it was resolved to burn the copies of CAT Judgment dated 10.07.2013, High Court Judgments dated 31.03.2014, 26.09.2014 and 28.05.2018 and Hon’ble Supreme Court Judgments dated 11.07.2016, 27.09.2016 and 11.01.2019 in front of Office of Director, PGI as the PGI Administration has no respect for law of land or judicial system of Country.